June 2014

Obtain criminal background checks

The following are three ways that you can obtain a criminal record for an individual on a one-time basis: Contact the Clerk of Superior Court’s office for a single-county record check for yourself or others…


Forsyth County Traffic Tickets

Jonathan Dills is a Winston-Salem based attorney with a multidisciplinary practice.  He represents clients in District Court and Superior Court in Forsyth County.   If you have a pending case, you can contact us to arrange for a…